API Oil Well drilling Matrix body PDC Drill Bits
1) The whole material of the PDC drill bits is made of high quality
alloy to protect and reduce the wear of the bit.
2) We studied the welding technology of Varel International to
further improve the bit quality.
3) Using FireStorm technology to improve the previous prop
technology, improve wear resistance and thermal stability.
PDC bit use precautions
1. Before the drill bit is down, it is necessary to confirm that
the bottom of the well is clean, no sand, no metal falling.
2. Check if the thread connection thread of the PDC is intact and
the nozzle installation is intact.
3. Before drilling, you should avoid the pressure too much and
prevent the bit from falling.
4. The last single root should have a large displacement starter
turntable, and draw the eye to the bottom of the well. Fully wash
the well to prevent the cuttings from clogging the nozzle. It
should be gently pressed and slowly contacted to smoothly contact
the bottom of the well, with small drilling pressure, low rotation
speed, large displacement and small torque operation.
5. The bottom hole shape is 40-60RPM, and at least 30 minutes.
6. Refer to the recommended parameters of the drill manual, and
determine the drilling pressure and speed in combination with the
actual conditions of the formation.
7. The operation should be smooth during the drilling process, and
the drill should be evenly distributed.
8. If it is found that the drill bit does not have a footage, the
pump pressure is obviously increased or decreased, the connection
speed is suddenly decreased, and the torque is increased.