Home >>> product
gallery >>> Industrial Rubber Products
type: Anti Vibration Mountings
supplierCHENGDU SEEFAR RUBBER PLASTICS CO.,LTD
brief product description
ApplicationsRubber mountings provide vibration isolation solution
to the following: Cooling systems Chassis to body excitation
Sensitive electrical / electronics equipment Cab mounting
Suspension systems Engines Transmissions / gearboxes Fuel systems /
fuel tanks Steering linkages Exhaust systems Torque / drive
couplings Pipework Electrical enclosures
Types of Rubber used
Functions of Anti Vibration Mountings
- Natural Rubber
Properties of Rubber Anti Vibration Mountings
- Isolate vibrations from work surfaces
- Reduce noise levels
- Absorb shock
Types of Anti Vibration Mounts
- Withstand the extreme operating environments.
- Resistance to oils.
- Resistant to surface abrasion wear and sunlight exposure.
- Withstand large temperature fluctuations.
- Radial elasticity greater than axial elasticity.
- The rubber can work in:
- A Combination shear/compression
- A wide variety of dimensions is available.
- Easy to Fix.
- Cylindrical Mounts: Mountings usually for general low cost applications. They are
easy-to-install mounts, made of high quality rubber and provided
with mild steel connection plates.
- Technical Mounts: Rubber mounts providing a technical solution for reducing noise
and vibration transmission and shock protection.
- Leveling Mounts:The elastomer base has anti-slip ridges.
- Anti Vibration Plates: Plates, providing a good protection and decreasing the noise level
Rubber anti-vibration mountings are used for a variety of
industrial application like as in compressors, pumps, generator
sets, electronic components, agricultural machinery, and earth
moving construction machinery.
A wide range of rubber anti-vibration mountings are used for the
support of marine propulsion engines, chiller-units, generator
sets, cooling machinery, compressors and pumps. Exhaust
Anti-vibration Mountings in combination with expansion joints are
used for the flexible support and assembly of exhaust systems on
Automotive and Railway Industry
Couplings, rubber to metal-bonded suspension components, anti
vibration mountings are available for use in the automotive and
Leave a message for product
Anti Vibration Mountings
Densvoyer Silicon Gasket Densvoyer Silicon Gasket Anti Vibration
Mountings other brand Rubber Dust Covers other brand Mud Flaps
other brand Rubber Air Bags other brand