Home — Aqueous Wash Systems — Engineered Wash Systems — Aqueous
Rotary Basket Systems
View Alternate Image
Aqueous Rotary Basket Systems
FMT, Inc. Rotary Basket Systems FMT Rotary Basket Parts Cleaning Systems provide effective part
cleaning and drying to meet your high-production cleaning
Stainless Steel Pumps and Filters
Oil Coalescing System
Custom Material Handling
Mist Collection System
Automatic Chemical Metering
Pressure Transducer to indicate filter maintenance
NEMA Electrical Controls
PLC and Operator Interface
Ethernet and PLC Modem Capability
Systems are available in single or multi-stage configurations to
suit virtually any type of cleaning application including washing,
rinsing, ultrasonics, rust inhibiting, and drying.
The rotating basket fixture can be designed to accommodate a wide
variety of part sizes and geometries using standard or specially
designed baskets. Manual or automatic load and unload systems are
Rugged stainless steel tanks and enclosures provide superior
durability, chemical resistance and quality appearance. Systems can
be equipped with all popular heating systems including electric,
gas or steam.
Standard features include:
- The tank and upper housing are constructed of 10 gauge, 304
stainless steel. 2" mineral wool insulation is covered by 16 gauge,
polished, 304 stainless steel skin.
- The tanks have access doors for easy maintenance and clean out.
- Vertical centrifugal pumps with carbon steel wetted parts are sized
for the most effective coverage in the spray cycle.
- As the parts are rotated and immersed, internal spray headers are
designed to provide complete spray coverage throughout the cleaning
- A mild steel, bag filter follows each pump. Each filter has two (2)
pressure gauges to indicate the need for a filter bag change.
- Dual stainless steel mesh screens protect the pump suction.
- Tanks are heated by stainless steel element-immersion heaters
designed to maintain the specified temperature.
- Automatic liquid level controls fill the tanks and protect the
pumps and heaters.
- Each tank top is equipped with a maintenance access removable lid.
- The upper housing has a pneumatically operated door for loading and
unloading. A window is included in the door for process viewing.
- Standard units are available in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12 basket
- The dry off cycle has a stainless steel tubular heater following a
regenerative blower. A filter, relief valves, and gauges are
assembled with the blower.
- Stainless steel air knives are positioned to direct air to the
baskets in the fixture.
- NEMA 12 main control panel with an Allen Bradley 5/03 PLC and 600
- All guarding and labeling meets OSHA standard requirements.