66.2 6.6.2 12mm Safety PVB Laminated Glass With CE and ISO9001
PVB laminated safety glass is the construction of two lites of glass bonded together by an
adhesive material--typically Polyvinyl Butyrol (PVB). This
invisible PVB layer is designed to keep the glass integral to the
structure upon breakage, rather than allowing the glass to shatter
into otherwise large, sharp, and dangerous pieces. PVB also dulls
the edges of broken shards of glass, significantly lowering the
risk of injury. After undergoing a series of heating and pressing,
the two lites of glass and PVB interlayer become one solid, durable
|Product Name||Laminated Glass|
|PVB||Color||Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.|
1. Extremely High Safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration
from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the
interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of
glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock,
burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Energy-saving Building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the
transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Sound Control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
4. Ultraviolet Screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet
rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect
5. Create Aesthetic Sense to Buildings: Laminated glass with a
tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their
appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of
Curtain wall, shower door, windows, top lighting, balcony fencing,
swimming pool fencing…construction glass
1. Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets
2. Seaworthy wooden crates
3. Iron belt for consolidation.