28/40khz Automotive Ultrasonic Cleaner To Clean The Pipe Die Sets
And Mold Blind
Automotive Ultrasonic Cleaner ultrasoni cleaner:
1. Ultrasonic cleaner with high power transducer,
2. Cleaning equipment,large tank capacity
3. Scientific Labs maintainence
4. Have dregs tank and overflow device
5. Widely use/ good quality
6. Cheap price/ CE certificate
7. Low noise/ high efficiency/ novel structure
|ultrasonic transducer heads||108pcs|
|tank size||customer design|
Industrial standard models for your reference:
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. Whole machine made of SUS304 stainless steel, 2mm thickness tank
for acid-proof, anti-corrosive.
2. Industrial grade ultrasonic transducer, moisture-proofed PCB.
3. Advanced generator, sweep frequency, high quality, better
4. Ultrasonic power can be adjusted from 0-100%.
5. Temperature can be set from 30-110°C.
6. Industrial grade for 24 hours continuous working.
7. Ultrasonic frequency: 28kHz or 40kHz.
8. Fully portable, 36L and above volume machines are with wheels,
locking wheels for stability.
9. With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket.
10. Customized according to customer’s request.
Why choose ultrasonic cleaning machine to clean Automotive part ?
Clean intricate and difficult to reach areas easily
A major challenge of any cleaning system is the difficulty faced in
tackling tiny spaces, intricate geometries, and difficult to reach
surfaces, ultrasonic cleaning penetrates even blind holes and small
apertures, that previously had hit-and miss success rates, the
uniform agitation of the cleaning solution ensures that the
cleaning action penetrates even hard to reach areas that previously
required specialized brushes and other complicated cleaning devices
with no real guarantee of a successful and consistent cleaning
outcome, various factors go into determining which combination of
an ultrasonic unit and chemical solution is suited to your
For effective cleaning the ultrasonic cleaning machine must use the
right of cleaning chemistry, operate at the right temperature and
use the correct frequency, the part to be cleaned the contaminant
to be removed and the degree of soil, determine this, our years of
experience advising manufacturing and maintenance clients on the
right process for their cleaning needs help us identify the exact
product combo that you need, just send AG SONIC email or call us,
and we’ll guide you to the right solution quickly