Single/Both Sides Corona Treated Matte Nylon BOPA Film 15micron for
Packaging with Prime Sensory Quality
Matte BOPA nylon film is a special flexible packaging material
which is used for prime sensory quality product packaging. The
standard thickness on matte BOPA film is 15micron, available in
corona treatment of single side and both sides.
Property of BOPA Nylon Film
BOPA film has various properties. For example, it has wide end-use
temperature ranges(-60~150ºC), which make it an ideal material for
packaging bag which has refrigerate or freezer requirement such as
seafood, ice cream. Some customers would also have retort process
after packaging, and BOPA film can also meet this demands.
Not only does BOPA film has excellent chemical resistance and high
gas/odor barrier(such as O2, N2, CO2), but also it has good printability and processibility. Meanwhile,
it also has excellent mechanical properties including strength,
puncture resistance, impact resistance, etc.
Technical Data Sheet on BOPA Film
Surface Tension(single side treated)
Surface Tension(double sides treated)
ASTM D 2457
ASTM D 3985
ASTM F 1249
1, Test condition: 20ºC,65%RH(except special noted)
2, Friction Coefficient only applicable in single side corona
3, Typical value is not regular value
4, MD: machine direction; TD: transverser direction
What is BOPA Nylon Film?
BOPA film is PA-6 in process of extrusion, casting, water bath,
syncho-stretching, rewinding. It is a base film that usually
composited with other materials such as PE, PP, PET.
Where is BOPA Film Used?
BOPA film is widely used in food packaging, daily use chemical,
pharmaceutical, electronics and others fields.
* sample is charged and the freight is at receivers' side
* sample in standard length due to product property of high water
* customized width if available, and we can offer sample in one
Price and MOQ
* minimum order quantity in 2 tons
* price differs from the thickness, property requirement, etc
* example price on 15micron retort BOPA film: FOB Xiamen USD
Packing & Loading
* 3 inch core usually in vertical pallet packing
* 6 inch core usually in suspended pallet packing
* 13 tons for 20FCL in pallet and 25 tons for 40GP in pallet
Payment & Production
* payment terms acceptable in T/T, L/C, etc
* 100% deposit for sample & 30% deposit and 70% balance for
* production time usually in 20 days
* 6 month of warranty
* you must be equipvalently compensated in case of any quality
How to Contact AfterPrinting?
If any question or interest, feel free to contact us as below or
send your inquiry directly to us in below part, and we will reply
you once we receive the notification.
Name: Eric Su
Cel.: +86 0592 5503860
Mob./WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18020768629