Flushbonading 100mW Data Module 433-470MHz RS232 RS485 TTL
8/16/32/64 Channel Wireless Data Transparent Receiver
1. Frequency Band: 433MHz, 450MHz,470MHz,868MHz,915MHz etc ISM
2. 8 channels, if need, 16/32/64 channels are available to satisfy
various configuration of communication at the same time；
3. Baud Rate:1200,2400,4800,9600,19200,38400bps；
4. Data format:8N1/8E1/8O1(Other formats can also be provided, such
as 9-bit data bits to meet the requirements of multi-machine
6. Transparent data transmission,transparent data interface used in
transceivers is for meeting many standard or nonstandard user
protocols. Any false data generated in air can be filtrated
automatically (What has been received is exactly what has been
7. Industrial-grade design, uses high-quality devices and
high-precision Temperature compensation crystals to meet the needs
of all-weather work. Reliable operating temperature up to -35°C to
8. Big data buffer area, the transceiver can transmit unlimited
data frames with flexible user program.the terminal can
continuously send data to the module without buffer overflow and
9. Compatible with KYL series other modules with medium power (1W,
2W), high power (5W), convenient and flexible networking.
10. Complies with standard EN 300220 and ARIB STD-T67.
●AMR Automatic Meter Reading;
●Building automation, security, wireless monitoring and control of
room equipment,Access Control System;
●Wireless alarm and security systems, Wireless Queuing machine and
Wireless medical containers;
●Wireless POS, PDA wireless smart terminal;
●Wireless data transmission, automatic data collection system;
●Wireless LED display, Responder and intelligent traffic;
●Converting RS-485 cable to wireless communication, such as PLC.
|Power supply D.C.||5v||3.3V-5V|
|Transmission distance||600m-1000m||Line-of-sight the height of antenna 1.5m|
|Dimension||46mm*26mm*10mm||Without Antenna connector|
Table: Transmission distance, Receiver sensitivity and baud rate
|Baud rate (Bps)||Receiver sensitivity||Transmission distance (Line-of-sight)|
KYL-200U Interface diagram
Table: Channel and RF Frequency
|CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency||CH NO.||Frequency|
1. The LED indicator light will glitter red for 0.5S once after
2. The LED indicator light will glitter green continually while
receiving data from air.
3. The LED indicator light will glitter red continuously when
transmitting data into air after receiving from COM.
4. If the module enables the sleep function, LED indicator light is
1. When Module A transmits data and module B receives data
That is, the delay time that the terminal A (connected to the
module A) sends data to the terminal B (connected to the B module)
by wireless. Which be fixed to the time for transmitting 15 bytes.
This time is related to the air baud rate, but not to the interface
baud rate. details as follows:
Table: Baud rate and delay time
|Baud rate (Bps)||Delay time(ms)|
2.Module transceiver conversion time
That is, the time for converting from the receive state to the
transmit state, or from the transmit state to the receive state.
During this time (100us), the module cannot receive air data.
•How to use KYL series micro power wireless data module
+3.3-6.0V DC, According to the needs of users, it can share the
power with other devices, but please select a power supply with a
better ripple factor. If conditional, 5V regulators can be used to
supply power alone. It is recommended not to use the switching
power supply. If you must use the switching power supply, please
pay attention to the interference due to switching pulse. In
addition, if there are other devices in the system equipment, it
must be grounded reliably. Otherwise, it can be self-contained, but
it must be completely separated from the city electricity. The
maximum output current of the power supply should be more than 1.5
times the maximum operating current of the module.
Connection diagram for wireless module and computer :
1. Standard accessories
►1pc KYL-200U module.
►9pin flat cable.
►1pc antenna (about 10cm)
Pic.: Standard accessories
2. Selectable accessories
►TTL interface programming cable. (for users to set parameters
through RS232 interface of the computer)
►Selectable antenna. (Users can choose antenna if need)