Surface protective film roll with with solvent adhesive system for
stainless steel plastic film
Low-cost PE Protective Film for Stainless Steel provides a great
return on investment, as it eliminates scrapes or scratches to the
steel surface itself. Any damage or soiling impacts only the
protective film, which is then easily peeled off and disposed of.
Your product remains completely clean and untouched.
The PE Protective Film is recommended for the protection of
sensitive surfaces against dirt and damage during processing,
storage and transportation.
This surface Protection Film and protection tape with a solvent
Ideal for protection of many surfaces including stainless steel,
sheet metal, PVC and Aluminium window or dorrs and many other
surface types.It is easily hand tearable which makes it ideal for
the workshop or on site.
This unique low or medium-tack adhesive ensures no residue is left
on the surface.
- Perfect for protecting Aluminium profiles window
- UV resistant for up to 12 months ( indoor) and 6 months (outdoor)
- Thickness 60 micron = 0.06mm
- Low tack easy peel adhesive
- Mask surfaces quickly and easily
- Great for masking off delicate surfaces
- Cost effective protection solution
- Widths Available: 10mm -1240mm
- Lengths Available: 50m, 100m, 200m, 500m
PE Protection Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||60 micron (0.06mm)|
|Adhesion on BA steel||250g/25mm|
|Cololr||Black and White|
|Heat Resistance||60 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Relative humidity 40 to 75% RH|
- No residue is left on the surface after peel off. Clean removal.
- Easily hand tearable which makes it ideal for the workshop or on
- Provide excellent abrasion, tear, scratch, puncture and moisture
resistance to help protect surface.
- Weathering resistance.
Ideal for protection of many surfaces including stainless steel, sheet metal, PVC, aluminum alloy coated profiles,
oxide colored profiles, oxide polished profiles, plastic profiles,
steel door and windows profiles and many other surface types.
Provided the product is protected against dust and extreme
humidity, and is held under normal room conditions (15 ~ 30 ℃ ) for
max. 9 months.
We have over 14 years of experience in the protection film
industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are
acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a
specific characteristics suitable for your business or special
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get
samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or