Inconel 600 capillary tube / 2.4816 capillary tube pipe
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy used for applications that
require corrosion and high temperature resistance. This nickel
alloy was designed for service temperatures from cryogenic to
elevated temperatures in the range of 2000° F. It is non-magnetic,
has excellent mechanical properties, and presents the desirable
combination of high strength and good weldability under a wide
range of temperatures. The high nickel content in Inconel 600
enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing
conditions, makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic
and inorganic compounds, gives it excellent resistance to
chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent
resistance to alkaline solutions. Typical applications of this
nickel alloy include the chemical, pulp and paper, aerospace,
nuclear engineering and heat treating industries.
In what form is Inconel 600 Available at Mega Mex?
- Pipe & Tube (welded & seamless)
- Fittings (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lapjoints,
long welding necks, socket welds, elbows, tees, stub-ends, returns,
caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
What are the characteristics of Inconel 600?
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High strength and good weldability under a wide range of
Unless specified in the table, numerical value presents maximum.
Density and Melting point:
· Feed water and steam generator tubing.
· Brine heaters, sea water scrubbers in tanker inert gas systems.
· Sulfuric acid and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants.
· Pickling bat heating coils.
· Heat exchangers in a variety of industries.
· Transfer piping from oil refinery crude columns.
· Plant for the refining of uranium and isotope separation in the
production of nuclear fuel.
· Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene,
· Monoethanolamine (MEA) reboiling tube.
· Cladding for the upper areas of oil refinery crude columns.
· Propeller and pump shafts.
In what applications is Inconel 600 used?
- Chemical industry
- Heat treating industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food processing
- Nuclear Engineering
- Gas turbine components
Fabrication with Inconel 600
Alloy 600 can be both hot formed and cold formed using typical
processes. Hot working should be performed between 1600° F and
2250° F avoiding any work between1200-1600° F because the ductility
decreases in this temperature range. Welding Alloy 600 can be
achieved via shielded metal-arc welding, TIG, and MIG.
|Bar ( Round)||Φ5.5~250mm|
Packaging and Shipping
Our package is safe and fast,please trust us
Our products series:
FeCrAl Alloy: OCr15Al5,1Cr13Al4, 0Cr21Al4, 0Cr21Al6, 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr21Al6Nb,
NiCr Alloy: Cr20Ni80, Cr30Ni70, Cr20Ni35, Cr20Ni30, Cr15Ni60.
CuNi Alloy: NC003, NC010, NC012, NC015, NC020, NC025, NC030, NC040, NC050,
Welding wire: ERNiCrMo-3/4/13, ERNiCrFe-3/7, ERNiCr-3/7, ERNiCu-7, ERNi-1,
Thermocouple alloy: K, J, E, T, N, S, R, B, KX, JX, EX, TX, NX.
Inconel alloy: Inconel 600, 601, 617, X-750, 625,690, 718,825.
Incoloy alloy: Incoloy 800, 800H, 800HT, 825, 925.
Hastelloy alloy: HC-276, C-22, C-4, HB, B/2/3, X, N.
1. We answer and solve your questions and consult within 24 hours.
2. We arrive to the domestic job site within 48 hours from the time
3. Overseas job site service available.
Look forward to your inquiry on our Inconel 600 capillary tube /
2.4816 capillary tube pipe.