20mic gloss Lamination Film , coated film,plastic film, eva coated
film,hot thermal lamination film
Gloss Bopp thermal lamination film
|WIDTH (mm)||200 ~ 2210|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 8000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low
temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to
paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes
available add value to the printed surface. Matt BOPP thermal
lamination film provides a matt-finish on the surface of presswork,
protecting from fingerprints and smudges. Compared with gloss
thermal lamination film, matt film can be preserved for longer
period of time.
A combination of good performance characteristics and low price
point make BOPP thermal laminating films ideal for all kinds of
printed & unprinted paper and paper boards, including book
covers, cosmetics packaging, magazines, documents, shopping bags,
Why chooses BOPP thermal lamination film?
1. Environmentally friendly: It is non-toxic, odorless, or
non-benzene because non-solvent based adhesive is used.
2. Safe operation: Non-solvent based adhesive is used so it will
eliminate the fire hazard that is caused by the use and storage of
3. Excellent performance: Compared with wet lamination, thermal
lamination film enhances the color saturation and brightness of
presswork. It also has stronger ability of absorbing powder and
adhesive force. Furthermore, it is effective to prevent being
blistered or separated from presswork in lamination process. As it
has strong adhesive ability and surface tension, it can be used for
latter processes, including spot UV, hot stamping, die cutting,
4. Easy handling: Once the required temperature and pressure is
met, lamination can be easily operated. No other special technique
5. High efficiency: Production cost and labor cost are reduced
substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive
solvent, or no UV heating lamp (drying system) is required.
Therefore, it saves production space as well.
6. Wide adaptability: It is widely adaptable to different types of
lamination machines, including wet and dry laminator.
Why chooses NEI?
· NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so we
have good quality control and after-sale services to support you.
· 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
· Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is 100%
imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our film.
· Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
· Rapid production and delivery.
· A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
· NEI matt BOPP thermal lamination film is suggested to be
laminated with the roller temperature range of 85 to 110°C and
roller pressure of 10 to 20 Mpa. However, the optimum conditions
are depending on the selected laminator’s speed and dimensional
· It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before
lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to