Horizontal Hydraulic Alligator Scrap Metal Shear Cutting Machine
The metal shearing machine is used for cold shearing of various
shape scrap metal and cutting off various specified length of steel
in rolling mill. It is designed with quick unit that can double the
shearing speed. Improving 50% working efficiency and saving 50%
electricity, it is original in China.
Applicable materials of metal shear/shearing machine:
Metal, iron, cast iron, thin iron, steel, color steel tile, scrap
steel, scrap iron, aluminum alloy, channel steel, angle steel,
angle iron, copper plate, sheet metal, aluminum profile, scrap
steel, aluminum plate, Iron plate, steel plate, round steel, scrap
Features of metal cutting equipment:
1. hydraulic driving system, safe design and reliable quality, easy
2. various models with various cutting forces, blade length for the
3. simple foundation requirements, smooth running and slight
shaking, no foundation bolts required for installation
4. both electrical power and diesel engine power available
Working principle of metal shear/ shearing machine:
The alligator shear machine is composed of shearing hydraulic
cylinder, shearing knife, slider pressing knife, lower knife seat,
pressing cylinder, etc.
When the shearing operation is running, the hydraulic pumping
station (power output source) supplies oil to the pressing
cylinder. The slider pressing knife is pushed onto the lower seat
to complete the fixed pressing of the material, and then the
hydraulic pump station supplies oil to the shearing cylinder to
complete the cutting step. After the shearing is completed, the
hydraulic pump station will supply power to help the shearing
cylinder and the pressing cylinder to performs the return stroke
operation under the driving of the hydraulic oil.
Safety operation rules of alligator shearing machine:
1. crocodile scrap metal shearing machine should be operated by the
designated persons. Others can not be used arbitrarily without
2. before driving, check whether the parts are normal and whether
the fasteners are solid.
3. unannealed steel, cast iron, soft metal parts, too thin pieces,
work pieces of less than 100 millimeters in length, and work pieces
that exceed the length of scissors are prohibited from shearing.
4. when operating, the body is not allowed to approach the
transmission part and knife edge of the equipment, and the safety
of the surrounding personnel should be paid attention to, so as to
prevent the material from rising and hurting people. When cutting,
the material should be cut near the edge of the knife as far as
5. When cutting short material, hand-held work piece is prohibited.
The clamp should be used.
6. when the scrap metal shearing machine operate, the operator
shall not leave the post without authorization. When the work is
completed or the post is temporarily left, the power supply should
be cut off. At the same time, the machine should not be repaired or
touched by hand, and the hand or foot is strictly prohibited to
press the material in the material box.
7. The lubricating parts of crocodile scrap metal shearing machine
should be lubricated at least once per shift according to the
Specifications of crocodile shears:
|Weight of Machine|